تون تيم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» اى رقم يزعجك ادخل وحدد موقعه
ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 15, 2009 8:15 pm من طرف abogamal

» هل تعلم ان الدماغ يتوضأ 5 مرات؟؟
ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 06, 2009 3:10 pm من طرف karemo

» من هم أهل السنة والجماعة
ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 06, 2009 3:10 pm من طرف karemo

» هذه القصة حدثت لفتاه تدرس في إحدى الجامعات في دوله خليجيه‏
ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 06, 2009 3:08 pm من طرف fadwa

» الفوائد الصحية لقطع الانسان نومه لأداء صلاة الفجر
ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 06, 2009 3:06 pm من طرف fadwa

» ماذا يعجبك في الأغاني - دعوة للمصارحة
ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 06, 2009 2:57 pm من طرف fadwa

» مع الموسوعة القرءانية بصوت الشيخ مشارى راشد العفاسى
ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 06, 2009 2:53 pm من طرف fadwa

» حصرى على تون تيم وبس البومات جنات كاملة
ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 06, 2009 2:51 pm من طرف ندى

» حصريا :: برنامج الشات الأشهر عالميا :: اليــاهو :: فى أخر أصدار :: Yahoo Messenger :|: 10.0.0.525 Beta : New :: روابط مباشرة
ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 04, 2009 12:12 am من طرف abogamal

التبادل الاعلاني
pubarab
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
gig saw
المقدم
المقدم
gig saw

عدد الرسائل : 21
العمر : 34
نقاط : 0
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/10/2008

ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like   ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 10, 2008 8:13 am

1. Take the initiative. If you don't invite her on a date, she most likely won't invite you. Be nice when inviting her; you could let her pick the place you go and you can pick her up at her place. However, don't spend a large amount of time deciding what to do. Be decisive. Have a plan B as often as possible.
2. Be a real gentleman. Buy her live flowers, open the car door, restaurant doors, everything. Girls love that.
3. Just be yourself. All you have to do is relax and don't worry about what she may be thinking of you. Have no fear about putting yourself out there; that will just make her enjoy your company. You'll show her you are comfortable around her.
4. Have a good sense of humor! Laugh at her jokes and smile. Never tell sad experiences, don't turn the date into a sad thing. Stay confident.
5. Set goals. The most important goal to set is making her feel comfortable with you. Ask her about what she does, likes, what her favorite movies are, and tell her about yours.
6. Be a good listener, switch "uh-huhs" for nods and smiles, and don't show disinterest.
7. Make sure you smile when you meet her, so that she will know you are excited to see her.
8. Tell her she looks great.
9. Listen to her carefully
10. Make sure you don't go too quickly on your date.

[edit] Tips

* Make sure you bring enough money.
* After the date, give her another flower. Tell her how much you enjoyed her company and leave her at her place.
* Remember to walk her up to the door when you drop her off. Don't just leave her there at the curb.
* Remember to dress nicely.
* Try to keep hairstyles relatively modest. Girls worth dating appreciate the well-groomed man.
* Have clean-looking facial hair. Get it trimmed or shaved off.
* If you are a messy eater, don't order spaghetti or any other messy food at a restaurant.
* Music. Make sure you ask what kind she likes before putting on your favorite tunes. She might not enjoy them.
* Talk about where she got her hair to look that nice, or dress, or whatever.
* Don't kiss her unless you know she wants to be kissed. Some signs include her constantly looking at you then curling her lips or when you look at each other she glances from your eyes to your lips and back again quickly, but the biggest sign is when you're taking her back to her place; if she jiggles her keys before she goes into the house, it means she want to be kissed. Otherwise there is a lot less chance.

[edit] Warnings

* Don't suggest what she should eat (unless asked). Let her choose what she wants to eat.
* Don't tell her about your "sexy stories" or sad experiences.
* Don't speak about your ex. This will upset her and make her mad.
* Don't talk about money; it's a turn off.
* Don't wear dirty clothes.
* Don't be a girl about anything.

[edit] Things You'll Need

* Money.
* A car or any transport (if you're a teen then the former is particularly impressive).
* Flowers (when appropriate).
* Manners.
* Sophisticated and sexy appearance.
* Confidence.
* Style.
lol!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
gig saw
المقدم
المقدم
gig saw

عدد الرسائل : 21
العمر : 34
نقاط : 0
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/10/2008

ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like   ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 10, 2008 8:22 am

الموضوع ده جامد جدااااااااا وبوعد الاعضاء اللي عندهم مشكله ف الانجلش بترجمه فوريه بس يا ريت ردود من اللي عاوز ترجمه
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

ازاي تخلي البنات تحبك how to impress agirl u like
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» ازي تخلي البنات تحبك؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
» لكى تحبك حواء
» كيف تزيد شعبيتك بين البنات؟....

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
تون تيم :: المنتدي العام :: الحب والحياة-
انتقل الى: